YOUR 4-PAGE RESOURCE
COMPLIMENTS OF HUME NEW ENGLAND CHRISTIAN CAMPS
Did you know that 72% of parents expect youth leaders to disciple their teens? Tasked with building relationships with dozens of students, it’s no surprise that three out of four youth pastors say the busyness of teens is their biggest ministry challenge. If you’re facing this and similar challenges, you’re not alone!
Let’s talk… We’re here to equip and encourage, so let us know how we can pray for and serve you.
HOW TO USE YOUR RESOURCE
- Why not throw a parents’ night to chat about your goals, their needs and to unite your efforts in achieving both?
- What about working some Barna statistics into your next message or staff meeting with your Senior Pastor?
- Add a customized camp experience into your ministry line-up.
- Start a Facebook group to stir excitement within the group about getting away for time with God and each other.
- Pass the info along and come as a group to Hume!
WHAT YOUTH LEADERS LOVE ABOUT HUME NEW ENGLAND
- Hospitality is our hallmark. We want to hear your vision and design the perfect experience for your group, making sure you’re taken care of each step of the way.
- We handle all the details. Our experienced staff manages the logistics of programming, meals, lodging and a wide range of activities so you don’t have to.
- We know how to have fun. Here at camp, you’ll truly enjoy your time away!
- As a youth leader, you have our support and respect. We’ll help make your time away effective, and send you home refreshed and encouraged.
- Getting away allows you the opportunity to build stronger relationships with your youth—without the distractions of home.
- Our beautiful grounds let you have fun and connect in the great outdoors. It’s also the ideal backdrop for meaningful conversations.